Checkpoint SLR 7 eTapRegular price $12,499.00 Sale price $9,499.00
Checkpoint SLR 7 is a carbon gravel bike that's built for crushing the world's greatest gravel races. The lightweight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame has gravel-smoothing IsoSpeed and a nimble-yet-stable progressive geometry. Plus, a smart and smooth SRAM wireless electronic drivetrain for blazing fast shifts, and extra mounts for gear and accessories. This bike a true gravel-grinding powerhouse.
It's right for you if...
You have big dreams for the likes of The Mid South, Belgian Waffle Rides and Unbound Gravel, and know you'll need the most dialled gravel bike for these epic adventures. You want our most advanced Checkpoint frame, one that's made specifically for gravel racing.
The tech you get
A 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame with IsoSpeed and carbon armour, a progressive geometry that's stable at speed and efficient when you're grinding up a climb, internal storage, hidden cables that won't interfere with bags, and integrated frame bag and mudguard mounts. Plus, a carbon fork, 2x12 SRAM Force eTap AXS wireless electronic drivetrain with a wide-range cassette and Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V OCLV Carbon wheels with wide 700x40c gravel tyres that provide extra traction and stability. Fits up to 45 c tyres.
The final word
Our best Checkpoint frame is designed and built for performance and comfort during gruelling gravel races. It's ultra light, fast and comes with premium parts like an advanced wireless electronic drivetrain and carbon wheels.
Why you'll love it
- The SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain is smart, smooth and completely wireless
- The controlled rebound of the IsoSpeed decoupler soaks up fatiguing bumps without bouncing you around
- All-new progressive geometry is quick and nimble yet keeps you stable and in control on fast, choppy descents
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- Integrated frame bag mounts and mudguard mounts make it easy to carry gear and water