Trek Emonda SLR 6 Etap 54 (carbon smoke/viper red)Regular price $11,099.99
The Émonda SLR 6 eTap is an ultra-light, aerodynamic carbon road bike that's designed and built to be the fastest climbing bike we’ve ever made. You get the incredible ride quality of our lightest platform, an ultra-smart and smooth SRAM Rival AXS wireless electronic drivetrain with power meter and you'll go faster than ever before on any elevation.
It's right for you if...
You’re a serious road rider and racer and you want the lightest, fastest road bike we make, plus the speed, precision and clean looks of SRAM’s newest wireless electronic drivetrain. Your goal is to beat everyone up every single climb.
The tech you get
An ultralight and aerodynamic 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame that weighs under 700 grams, SRAM Rival eTap AXS wireless electronic drivetrain, Rival AXS power meter, lightweight Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37 OCLV Carbon tubeless-ready wheels, an Aeolus RSL OCLV Carbon integrated aero bar/stem and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
This bike crushes climbs and flies on flats. It’s aerodynamic for more free speed, but doesn’t sacrifice the amazing lightweight ride quality that Émonda is known for. It also comes with a wireless electronic drivetrain for lightning fast shifts.
Why you'll love it
- The SRAM Rival eTap AXS wireless drivetrain won’t leave a hole in your wallet, and you can fully customise your shift logic using the AXS app
- Trek’s fastest climbing bike is aero, weighs in at less than 700 g, and rides like a dream
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made
- Aerodynamic tube shaping makes this our fastest Émonda SLR platform ever – on flats and climbs alike
- The Aeolus Pro 37 wheels are designed for climbing, and were developed alongside Émonda