Team MC is super happy to announce that we will be staying open during these different and challenging times to keep you on the road.
Whilst we understand the importance of riding a bike for your physical and mental health, we will also be ensuring our Team is protected from elevated risks at this time. We will be asking all visitors to the store to adhere to some necessary precautions and changes at the store and our ways of working during this time.
These steps will of course also enable us to protect your safety.
There will be clear instructions on the outer door before you enter the store, outlining these changes but the critical elements and changes are summarised below:
- Limited persons. From Tuesday 24 March 0900 we will be limiting the number of people permitted in the store at any given time, and ensuring interaction distances once inside.
- Servicing. Services will be booked into the workshop in a different method and we will no longer be ‘quoting’ while you wait on the shop floor. We will follow up with a phone call, your quote and expected lead times.
- Drop-off. Bikes are to be dropped to the store only within a designated 'Drop-off Zone' which will be clearly marked on the shop floor.
- Pick-up. Bike pick-ups will similarly have a designated ‘Pick-up Zone’ which will be clearly marked on the floor.
- Valet. The MC pick-up/drop-off valet will continue to operate for a small charge.
- Payments. We are not accepting cash payments until further notice.
- Bike fits. We have suspended our bike fitting service during this time.
- No access to workshop. The MC workshop remains 'off limits' to all customers.
- Washroom. We will not be permitting access to our washroom facilities by customers during this time.
- Sanitiser. Given supply chain issues and current public shopping habits, we do our best to offer hand sanitiser and other products to all customers but urge you to come prepared!
We look forward to seeing you (at a distance) and thank you immensely for your continued support for our local store.
Like everyone else we are certainly also looking forward to more balanced times!