[DISCONTINUED]Marlin 6 (Gen 3)Regular price $1,199.95
The Marlin 6 is the perfect ride for progressing your skills on the trails. Its updated slacker frame geometry makes it easier to control on descents while the suspension fork takes the edge off bumpy trails. Integrated rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to add accessories to this versatile steed.
It's right for you if...You want a trail bike that's dialled for building confidence on the dirt, and versatile enough for commuting to work or school.
The tech you getA lightweight aluminium frame with modern trail riding geometry and internal routing that keeps cables protected and keeps the bike looking sleek. A front suspension fork that cushions rocks, roots and bumps in the trail, 10-speed fuss-free Shimano Deore shifting and the serious stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes.
The final wordThe Marlin 6 is an ideal trail bike for riders who want to progress on the trail, and want a bike that can keep them rolling off of the trail too.
Why you'll love it
- You get real-deal modern mountain bike geometry that keeps handling confident when you're on singletrack, but is versatile enough for use on roads and bike trails too
- Rack and mudguard mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- The new Thru-Skew system is safer, simpler and stronger, plus it makes removing the rear wheel for flat fixes a piece of cake.
- Internal routing makes it easy to add a dropper post that lets you lower your saddle on the fly for more confident descending
- Marlin models in sizes XXS and XS have a curved top tube and lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount