Trek Domane SL 6 ETAPRegular price $6,799.99
The Domane SL 6 is an endurance road bike that's light, aerodynamic and built to take on long, rough miles in the saddle. With the huge advantage of a fully wireless electronic SRAM Rival AXS drivetrain, the Domane SL 6 is ready to soar over cobbles and tarmac alike. Pair that with road-smoothing rear IsoSpeed, easy-access internal storage and tubeless-ready wheels and you'll be riding for longer – and having more fun – than you ever thought possible. A fully integrated cockpit keeps your set-up looking as sleek as it feels and an easy-access storage compartment stows ride essentials. Plus, it offers the tyre clearance you need for lofty 38c hoops which allows you to take on almost any road, from tarmac to light gravel.
It's right for you if...
Every ride might start on the road, but that doesn't mean it'll end there. You want a ride that balances quality, comfort and speed. Looks are important, but so is reliability, and you love the high-tech wireless set-up of the SRAM Rival AXS drivetrain and the stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes. Finished off with a carbon frame and rear IsoSpeed, you know that every ride is going to be a dream.
The tech you get
A light and refined 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with road-smoothing rear IsoSpeed. A SRAM Rival eTap AXS 2x12 wireless electronic drivetrain and powerful flat-mount disc brakes. Plus, Bontrager Paradigm Comp tubeless-ready wheels, an integrated cockpit and internal storage and cable routing that add to the bike's capability and sleek look. An added top tube mounts let you secure bags for longer rides without bulky straps and bungees.
The final word
All the road-smoothing benefits of a carbon Domane, with fully wireless SRAM Rival group set and the extra stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes. This bike is fast, light, smooth and ready for adventure, with lofty 38c tyre clearance that keeps you floating on roads and gravel alike.
Why you'll love it
- The sleek all-new frame saves weight and gives you more free speed thanks to updated Kammtail tube shapes
- The SRAM Rival eTap AXS wireless drivetrain won’t leave a hole in your wallet, and you can fully customise your shift logic using the AXS app
- Road-smoothing rear IsoSpeed absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road for a smoother, more comfortable ride
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear, while the top tube mounts let you cleanly bolt on a bag for all-day adventures
- You can float over rough roads and light gravel thanks to clearance for 38mm tires that smooth the road and provide extra traction